What Real Cooking Means


Far from any pretension and any competition ( so common on cooking shows..) , these three ladies...




..... Jody, Sarah and Mary, ....................


... came to GiglioCooking to learn something about the sophisticated cuisine of the Florentine Renaissance.


The conversation has been delightful, and , I have to say; very informative for me


Once again I have learnt something I did not know and once again I have had the confirmation that.....


......... true cuisine is not competition and yelling in the "hell kitchen": Cuisine is instead part of the daily life, an activity that brings people together and, above all,....


..... it is a way to respect human beings and nature. These ladies told me of the time, when they where children and poor, their mothers cooked little animals after the hunting: squirrels and  groundhogs. Besides telling me their recipes, they gave me a lesson of dignity.


THANKFUL FOR ALL WHAT I LEARNT FROM YOU





Comments