SIXTY YEARS TOGETHER


Janelle and Howard got married 60 years ago. He was 22, she 19. I asked them: did you decide at that young age that you would have spent the life together? There answer was simply

YES


The gift to celebrate their 60th anniversary has been a Honey Moon to Italy .... 



...............with the whole family: three sons and their wives.


Jeff & Sue


John & Michelle


This is Russel, with John's wife Michelle


This is Sandy, Russel's wife


John is the Man of the First Sentence. He has been the first one who has ever said to me that my name is musical.
Russel was the second one.
John has also been the first one who has ever asked me how old is my .. wooden spoon:............ he said he wanted to know how long quality tools last...


Jeff demonstrated an artistic touch as he made a daisy with the Biscotti... in a square tray!

THANKS TO YOU ALL, ESPECIALLY TO THE BRIDE AND THE GROOM: I LEARNED A LESSON FROM YOU!
MY SINCERE WISHES FOR A LONG LIFE TOGETHER.

Comments