LAURA IS BACK!


We met over 7 year ago.
We haven't seen since them, but we have been keeping the contact with FB.
Laura: when I saw her outside the door, I hardly recognized in the beautiful lady in front of me the same young - a little shy - girl with glasses.
I saw an elegant and nonchalant butterfly.
Changes happen.... I must be different too.....

Laura "grabbed" the occasion to come as her sister was in Florence too.


We chatted and chatted and chatted: work, love, travels, life. 

She left with her sister and brother in law, at the end of cooking, eating and chatting. 
She went through and toward her life, leaving in me a little emotion of  gratitude for her return, an "extra" awarness of the passing time.



THANK YOU LAURA: THE BEST WISHES FOR YOUR LIFE, FROM MY HEART



Comments